Are you ready to improve behaviors and attitudes, increase productivity and efficiency, or just love what you do? If so, nationally recognized speaker and consultant Petey Parker and her team of experts ready to deliver an entertaining seminar or training program tailored for your organization.
Presentations range from 1 to 3 ½ hours based on your needs. You can select any combination of the following topics for your time with Petey:
Petey’s topics and delivery make the experience of attending her seminars unique. She brings insight and an easy style to each topic, whether it’s a seminar or training program.
Choose A Topic
Moving beyond the Strategic Plan to Issue/Solution based Strategic Positioning
This process is designed to reposition the direction and goals of the Company to achieve measurable results.
- Define the Strategic Plan as a reality rather than a wish list
- Describe positions and expectations of the job description based on what and who is efficient and effective
- Proceed as though you have a crystal ball – determine the succession plan based on diversity – internal/external factors – risk vs. ROI
Communication will Make or Break Your Company
The old standard still stands, “It’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it!” And the difference will determine the perception of your organization.
- Take an unbiased look at how you are marketing your image
- What in the world are your employees saying in thought, word and deed
- Learn how to improve your business and personal communications through body language; listening skills; techie toys; negotiating skills and spokesman training
Think, Look and Act like a Leader
There is a major difference between being a Leader, Manager, Coach/Mentor, Sales Person and Social Director. And that difference may be the one factor you might be either passionate or frustrated in your life!
- Learn what Leadership is and what it is NOT
- Positioning yourself, the company, the organization through change and transition is not that hard to utilizing the right concepts
- Learn the process working with this simple formula… “Motivation Creates Behavior – Behavior Creates Consequences”.
For booking and fees, please contact:
Or use our contact form